We all have our own dreams, goals, aspirations, families and close friends. we all want same fundamental things in life.
There are those you can trust and share what all you have in your mind, of course, but to keep yourself happy and at ease is to know that each and every person has his or her own agenda.
you cannot expect them to put you before themselves. Trying to do so it may work for a period of time but eventually truth will rise to the surface.
At the end all you have is you 😊.Yes! My dear friend.you know sometimes our biggest critic is our own inner self. We never feel good enough about ourselves.
We get easily affected by what others say about us and many of us even feel that it’s right. Reason behind it is our lower self-esteem. We don’t look at ourselves the way we should. We don’t realise our worth. And that’s where we are wrong. If you don’t believe in you than it’s hard for you to grow to your full potential.
Here are a few tips for those who think they are not good enough-
1. Surround yourself with people you love and who love you back.
2. Be honest with yourself first.
3. Recall your achievements.
4. Stay away from negative people.
5. Don’t pretend to be someone else for being accepted by others “Be you”.
6. Be happy with what you have and work hard for what you want but not at the cost of sacrificing your happiness.
7. Give yourself enough time to understand “what you want in your life!’’
I know many of us still haven’t found the answer to this question yet 😁. No worries, my point is spend some time with yourself. It feels good! Trust me.☺️ The biggest difference between successful and unsuccessful people is belief.
“Dedicate yourself to something you believe in.”
We all make mistakes, we all learn and that is life.Nobody is perfect, we all have flaws. The moment we accept those flaws and ourself, is the moment we become unstoppable.
Thanks for reading!❤️